Monday, March 2, 2020

E2 Merry May


I continue to putter away on hand stitching my Dear Jane blocks. I have a total of about 85 blocks sewn now.

 A friend just recently put together a spread sheet for me.  I needed to know exactly which blocks still needed to be printed from the Dear Jane program.  My computer is quite old and I was worried that the Dear Jane program would stop working with the newest Microsoft updates. So with the help of a dear friend I have a spread sheet - some of the blocks are finished - some are pattern and fabric pieces in little baggies - and some are still just printed blocks.  I have printed all the blocks. And I have everything in my big binder.  So still working away at it!

We have been taking care of our grandson a lot over the last three years so that has slowed things down.




No comments: