Sunday, December 17, 2006

My First Post

I have decided to start this blog to document my "Dear Jane" Journey. I started the Dear Jane Quilt in March of 2006. The main reason I started this quilt was because after I started my original blog and saw many different quilting blogs I found a few quilters and their Dear Jane quilt - Cathi in Ireland - was the one that inspired me the most. So I ordered the book and CD from the Dear Jane website. I also order two packages of freezer paper for the printer. I have 24 blocks finished so far and I thought it would be good to document the progress on a blog instead of on paper. I will begin by posting the blocks I have completed so far.


This is just a sample of the blocks I have finished.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Those blocks are wonderful! Are they the 6" blocks or smaller? And are you hand piecing them??

Anonymous said...

It's a very good. I had the same, but have not yet started a blog about my DJ. I will follow your progress !

Anonymous said...

Ooups. Its a good idea...

PatchworkPottery said...

Wonderful blocks Pam! I think my favourite is the Justin's Comet block. It is just so shabby chick with the light pink floral :o)