Sunday, January 28, 2007

A-3 Hunter's Moon



So far to date this block was the most difficult to do. I did it all in pieces and sewed them together, rather than one background piece and four melons appliqued on top. It was very hard to do all those curved seams. But it is finished and it turned out okay I think -- Better finished than perfect!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shelina said...

I am saving the harder blocks for last, and this is definitely one of those that I haven't figured out how I want to make it. I might have to try more than one way, although if the first one is halfway acceptable, I'm not trying another way. Yours looks great to me!

teodo said...

This block too is perfect. In Rimini I saw a DEAR JANE finished with blue borders. It was very nice. If my friend gives me a photo I put it on my blog. ciao ciao

marisa said...

The Teodo's friend it's me.I will give a photo, but if you want,you can see dear jane on my blog

Tazzie said...

Hey there Pam, I don't know if I've been living in a fog, but I didn't realise you had a DJ page too! I love the blocks you've been making, what an amazing job you've done!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

marisa said...

thanks for your comment on my blog

Belém said...

I allways say that a lot of courage is needed to make a dear Jane. I never did curved seems but I think your result is pretty and perhaps better then applique.