Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two more blocks

E-10 Five and Dime





B-9 Tinker Toy


Posted by Picasa
I also finished these blocks in Tofino. I actually sewed the four blocks of E-10 together on the machine at home before going and then just appliqued the melon pieces on top. The four squares are quite simple and large and easy to stitch on the machine. The block needs to be cut down to the 5" unfinished size yet.
I am going to try to figure out how I can link my Picasa web album to this blog and have the pictures on the side bar. I saw that on a blog somewhere - so more technology to figure out!!

5 comments:

Shelina said...

ooh what a fun and funky fabric for tinker toy. I like it! It's playful.

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

The second one is so beautiful. I love te waves on the fabric.

Quilting Pirate said...

both are beautiful, but I'm partial to the green fabric on the bottom one...just awsome!

Carole said...

WOW Kool fabric on the tinker toy block! I like the way your blocks are turning out! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the grain of the pattern...all the movement. Is that fussy cutting?
Minka