Sunday, February 11, 2007

A nice grouping of blocks



I just think the blocks look so nice when they are all together. This is a small group of some of the last few blocks I completed.

This block is A-6 UNCLE HOMER


Good block to start with. It could easily be done on the sewing machine as the pieces are quite big. I stitched it by hand the same as the others. I am going to go watch the Grammy awards and work on my next block. Jim has gone to Portland for the week so I am alone this week. Unfortunately I have to work all week -- I would have gone to Portland if I didn't have to work and I could have taken my DJ blocks there. Although it seems that when I take quilting with me on holiday I never actually do any work on it!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Doodlebug Gail said...

Pam, I am so enjoying watching your progress. I have a suggestion .... you're making so many blocks so quickly and I was wondering if you could put up a regular progress report to include "total blocks needed", "blocks done this week" and "blocks still to do". Do you have a weekly/monthly target you're setting yourself with these blocks?

Shelina said...

You are right, this is a nice collection of blocks. I was wondering the same thing as Gail - are you keeping track of how many you have done, and how many pieces?

Shelina said...

P.S. I have a spreadsheet if you want one.

Alena said...

wow, soooo lovely!!!

Darlene said...

Love your Dear Jane Journey - something I've wanted to start but haven't yet. Hopefully one day I'll just jump in. In the meantime I've live through you!

Beemoosie said...

Your blocks are fantastic! I am a newish quilter and starting my first sampler quilt! Hope my blocks come out as lovely as yours!