Saturday, February 17, 2007

Two more blocks - picture with the scanner


E-3 Paddle Wheel



Posted by Picasa
D-4 Crystal Star
Of course I can't remember if I posted these blocks yet. But I have scanned in all my blocks and I think the pictures of the blocks from the scanner and much better than the digital camera. The reason I have scanned in the blocks is because ----- drum roll!! --- Eric (middle child) is making me a DJ webpage! He is making a grid for all the blocks and it will be set up so that when you click on the little block in the table a big block pops up. It will be so cool. It is still under construction. It has taken him hours and hours of typing. I think by the time he is finished he will know the Dear Jane blocks of by heart. So I am pretty excited and I will post a link as soon as it is ready to go.

1 comment:

Li de Liége said...

Olá... Quero começar meu Dear Jane... Só que não tenho coragem, Você esta fazendo em foundation?
Um abraço
liége
Brazil